1. President Barack Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama hosted their farewell party at the White House on Friday night. Judging by those invited, it basically looked like a red carpet event.
2. The star-studded guest list included celebrities like Nick Jonas, who looked dapper in his suit and turtleneck.
3. Kelly Rowland also showed up and took this cute photo with fellow famous pals TV personality La La Anthony, actor Terrence J, and rapper Wale.
4. Chance the Rapper was hype to attend.
5. The Grammy-nominated artist met up with invitee Rev. Al Sharpton on the way there, too.
6. Jordin Sparks was all smiles at the White House with her plus one: Her dad
7. Robert De Niro was also there, along with filmmaker Ken Burns and actor Jason Sudeikis.
More @WhiteHouse arrivals: Jason Sudeikis, Robert De Niro, Ken Burns, al sharpton, Jordin Sparks
8. So were David Letterman, former US Representative from Arizona Gabby Giffords, and singer Gloria Estefan.
9. Jay Pharoah also had a dope group photo with Usher, Kelly, Wale, and La La Anthony.
“All that Ebony at the White House Ayyyyyyyeeeee..We looking like the last episode of 106 & Park out this Bih ,” he wrote.
According to reports from ABC News, People magazine, and tweets from CNN reporter Betsy Klein, other celebrities who attended the president’s party included Tracee Ellis Ross, George and Amal Clooney, Meryl Streep, Lena Dunham, George Lucas, Steven Spielberg, Sir Paul McCartney, Steve Harvey, Tyler Perry, Al Roker, Anna Wintour, Gloria Estefan, Jon Hamm, Stevie Wonder, Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson, Magic Johnson, Bradley Cooper, Robin Roberts, and Chris Rock.