It seems like restauranteurs don”t know how to use spell check. In fact, these 19 incidents prove that they”re more concerned about how much oil goes in the fryer and less about…well, spelling “fryer” correctly. Simply put, these 19 spelling fails really don”t do these restaurants any justice, but at least we get to laugh at their mistakes.
1. No comment, except…gross.
2. Hannibal Lecter style?
3. That poor soul.
4. Over my…
5. Someone”s not being a model employee.
6. I know they”re trying to be cute, but…
7. Come on bro.
8. I thought something tasted a little extra crispy.
9. …And here”s what they changed it to.
10. I guess the bathroom was full.
11. Deep fried…WHAT?!
12. MD > PhD.
13. Hmm…well, I do like bacon…
14. Google is your friend here.
15. The asterisk is VERY telling.
16. This is just plain wrong.
17. Skipping a step?
18. I guess other parts of the world do it differently.
19. Google Translate fail?
(via 22 Words)
What are the odds these guys did this on purpose to amuse their customers? Wouldn”t that be a twist!